Hi, hey, hello!
24 days left of the 2018-2019 school year (less for our seniors and senior parents), but we do have a lot of important dates coming up in those 24 days!
Monday, April 29 - Marching Eagles Informational Meeting (CMHS Auditorium, 6:30pm)
Friday, May 3 - 4th Quarter Playing Test & 2nd Semester Fine Arts Critique Due (GoogleClassroom, 11:59pm)
Tuesday, May 7 - CM Band Spring Concert (Cornerstone Church, 6pm call; 7:30pm concert)
Friday, May 10 - CM Band Banquet (CMHS Commons, 6pm dinner, 7pm awards)
Saturday, May 18 - CM Graduation (Time is TBA)
Wednesday, May 22 - Band Final; Marching Percussion Auditions (3:30pm-???)
Friday, May 24 - Memorial Day Parade Rehearsal (1pm-3pm)
Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day Parade (8am-12pm, approx.)
Week of April 22
Wednesday, April 24
- Tri-M Board Meeting (7:30am)
- Tri-M Meeting (2:40pm, Officer Elections)
Thursday, April 25
- Color Guard Rehearsal (4:30-6:30)
Friday, April 26
- Jazz Band (3pm-4pm, optional improv 4-4:30)
Saturday, April 27
- Alton Symphony Orchestra - Fine Arts Critique! Info can be found HERE.
Week of April 29
Monday, April 29
- 2019-2020 Marching Eagles Informational Meeting (CMHS Auditorium, 6:30pm)
Wednesday, May 1
- Marching Percussion Audition Clinic (3:30pm-5pm)
Thursday, May 2
- Color Guard Rehearsal (4:30pm-6:30pm)
Friday, May 3
- Early Dismissal Day
- 4th Quarter Playing Test Due (11:59pm)
- 2nd Semester Fine Arts Critique Due (11:59pm)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know!
Musically yours --
Updates will go out weekly to all band parents and students. If you're not receiving these updates, double check Miss Davis has the most up-to-date email address for you!